Monday, March 3, 2014

Festival Season 2014 | Protect your ears

It wasn't until 2012 that it finally occurred to me to bring earplugs to festivals and clubs. However, it wasn't until last year that I actually bought and started using them.

Here are my two recommendations:
  1. EarPeace Earplugs ($12.95)

    • I bought these from Fab.com. They come in a really cute metal container that you can attach to your keychain or bag strap. They work fine and are great since they are reusable. After each use, just wash with warm soapy water and let air dry.

  2. V-MODA Faders VIP Tuned Metal Earplugs ($19.04)
    • A friend recently recommended these to me. I obviously got mine in Electro Pink, but they are also available in Gunmetal Black and Rouge Red. They come with several different sizes of earbuds to give you a comfortable fit and a detachable lanyard that allows you to hang them around your neck when not in use.
My vote is the for the V-MODA earplugs. The extra money is worth the convenience, comfort, and overall listening experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment